1. Visit: www.futminna.edu.ng Click on ‘2021/2022 Undergraduate Admission Status’ Link to Print/Reprint your admission status in order that you’ll retrieve your STUDENT ID.
2. Click on ACCEPTANCE FEE PAYMENT. (A Login Page is displayed)
3. Click on the Link ‘Request for brand new Password’ on the Login page.
4. Enter your STUDENT ID Click ‘Submit’ button A page is displayed, showing the e-mail created for you by the University. Note: To Access your school email
Visit the University website; www.futminna.edu.ng
5. Click on the coed link on the web site
A page is displayed showing Student Resources.
6. Scroll down and click on Student e-mail. Alternatively, you’ll be able to head to www.gmail.com Enter your school email and your password. (Note: Your Password is your JAMB Registration Number). The system will prompt you to vary your password.
7.Click on the inbox to retrieve the e-portal password sent to your email.
(Note: If there’s no password within the inbox, check the Spam folder for the password) 8. Click on the link below to still Acceptance Fee Payment page. (https://eportal.futminna.edu.ng)
9. Enter your Student ID and therefore the e-portal password from the e-mail.
10. Click on the Login button
11. Your Portal page are going to be displayed showing your record. Click on the Acceptance Fee menu on the left pane.
12. Select payment type and click on submit button to complete your transaction.
Click on Student Link and scroll right down to select ‘e-portal’
Enter your Student ID and Password to login to your personal page
Enter your date of birth, nationality and number of sittings of your examinations
Click the button ‘Update Admission Data’ to continue, just in case the system logs you out; re-login along with your Student ID and Password and continue.
Click on ‘Personal Data’ to fill in your personal data Click on Academic Record to upload credentials
Enter your examination details.
Candidates with two sittings should enter combination of the sittings on the seven (7) result boxes provided All Direct entry candidates should do same as in 6 above and enter teaching records
Upload scanned documents of the subsequent credentials (Guarantor/Referee, credential or Declaration old, First O ‘level Result, Second O ’level Result (Optional), Evidence of Name (in case of change of name), Signature, State of Origin).