The University of Abuja, Centre for Distance Learning and Continuing Education(CDL&CE), application forms for admission into part-time degree programs for the 2020/2020 academic session is now selling.
UNIABUJA Part-Time Degree Courses
- Faculty of Arts
- Department of English
- B.A English Language
- B.A English Literature
- Department of Linguistics and African Languages
- B.A Linguistics
- B.A Arabic
- Department of History and Diplomatic Studies
- B.A History and Diplomatic Studies
- Department of Christian Religious Studies
- B.A Christian Religious Studies
- Department of Islamic Studies
- B.A Islamic Studies
- Department of Philosophy
- B.A Philosophy
- Faculty of Education
- Department of Counseling and Educational Psychology
- B. A. Ed Guidance and Counseling
- Department of Arts Education
- B. A. Ed Education English
- Department of Social Science Education
- B. Sc. Ed Education Geography
- Faculty of Management Sciences
- Department of Accounting
- B. Sc. Accounting
- Department of Business Administration
- B. Sc. Business Administration
- Department of Public Administration
- B. Sc. Public Administration
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Department of Economics
- B. Sc. Economics
- Department of Geography and Environmental Management
- B. Sc. Geography and Environmental Management
- Department of Political Science& International Relations
- B. Sc. Political Science
UNIABUJA Part-Time Degree Programs Duration
All Part-Time programs run at the Centre for Distance Learning and Continuing Education (CDL&CE) are said to be a minimum of six years depending on the entry qualifications. However, the mode of study remains physical classes on weekends.
Admission Requirements for the University of Abuja Part-Time Degree Program:
Applicants seeking admission into the specified Part-Time programs of the Centre for Distance Learning and Continuing Education of the University of Abuja must have any of the listed requirements:
- A minimum of five (5) credit passes including Mathematics and English Language obtained at not more than two (2) sittings and other relevant subjects from any recognized examination bodies such as SSCE/WASC, GCE ‘O’ Level, NECO, NABTEB, or TC II.
- Two’ A’ Level passes with a minimum of five ‘O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects.
- Direct Entry (DE) applicants must have at least four credits passes in Mathematics and English in SSCE or NECO at not more than two (2) sittings and at least two passes in ‘A’ level G.C.E or Diploma at Upper Credit level or 10 points in Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB). NCE holders with a minimum of Ten points pass obtained from a recognized institution in addition to five (5) ‘O’ level credit passes as in (i) above can also be considered.
How to Apply for the University of Abuja Part-Time Admission Form
Application forms cost Fifteen Thousand Naira (15,000 Naira) only, payment to be made through REMITA platform excluding bank charges.
Applicant are advised to process their admission through the JAMB e-facility platform to register after which applicants can be seen on the institution’s CAPS dashboard for admission processing before proceeding to apply with JAMB Registration number online via CDL&CE Portal:
- Click to visit https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng/.
- Click on “CLICK HERE TO APPLY“
- Indicate the mode of Study PART-TIME OR ODL
- Click on APPLY button to start Application
- Fill in your Biodata thus: (Surname, First name, Other names, Email, and Phone Number). These steps require you to have a valid email address. If you don’t have one then, you may need to open one.
- Click on Generate RRR, on the payment preview page
- Click Make Payment and you will be redirected to the Remita platform, enter your card details (Master Card or Visa Card)
- After a successful payment, you will be redirected to the portal and the application number generated. You will be logged out accordingly
- Click on “Main Login”, enter the generated application number and surname as the password to continue the application process.
Applicants are to check their e-mail and message boxes frequently for information regarding their applications.
Note- The sale of Admission Forms ends on May 5, 2021.