The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC), is glad to announce the 10th annual NNPC/SPDC_JV Niger Delta Postgraduate Scholarship for applicants from Delta, Imo, Rivers, and Bayelsa states. The sole aim of this program is to produce postgraduate study opportunities in courses that are relevant to the oil and gas industry, for qualifying students from the mentioned states.
Shell Postgraduate Scholarship Courses.
Below are the courses qualify for the award of scholarships at the three (3) Institutions:
University of Leeds
– MSc Electronic / Electrical Engineering
– MSc Exploration Geophysics
University of Aberdeen
– MSc Advanced Chemical Engineering
– MSc Geophysics
– MSc Safety & Reliability Engineering for Oil & Gas
Imperial College London
– MSc Applied Computational Science and Engineering
– MSc Petroleum Engineering
How to Apply for Shell Postgraduate Scholarship.
The application forms for the scholarship are said to be available only through the official websites of the mentioned schools following a formal offer of admission by the university.
– the schools will process the applications and select candidates to attend the interviews before being considered for the final selection
– Completed scholarship application forms must reach participating universities before the deadline.
– More information on specific course admission requirements will be said on the websites of the three Universities.