0 of 10 Questions and Solutions completed
You have already completed the computer based test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Computer Based Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the computer based test.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions and Solutions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. The raw materials used for the smelting of iron ore in a furnace is
2. On heating, which of the following compounds will decompose to the free metal, nitrogen (IV) oxide and oxygen?
3. The group IA metals are not found free in nature because they
4. Carbon exists naturally in the combined state as
5. The efficiency of a solid catalyst to increase reaction rates depends on its
6. Dynamic equilibrium describes a situation where
7. The ion that will give a white precipitate with aqueous NaOH and soluble in excess of the base is
8. Which of the following pairs of substance will react further with oxygen to form a higher oxide?
9. The characteristic colour of the flame shown when a copper sail moistened with concentrated hydrochloric acid on a platinum wire is put on bunsen burner is
10. In the industrial production of H2 from natural gas the CO2 produced along with the H2 is removed by