0 of 50 Questions and Solutions completed
You have already completed the computer based test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Computer Based Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the computer based test.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 50 Questions and Solutions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
15. The story of Gehazi demonstrated God’s hatred for
31. God blessed and hallowed the seventh day because
47. After healing the man at the pool of Bethzatha, the Jews sought all the more to kill Jesus because
16. “your prayers and your alms have ascended as a memorial before God”
32. The prophet who was ordained from the womb for God’s service was
48. “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness…” in the statement above, in our image implies man
1. “If one man sin against another, the judge shall judge him; but if a man sin against God who shall intreat for him” the statement above was made by?
17. “Leave the dead to bury the dead…” Jesus statement above to the man he asked to follow him was indicative of
33. The disciples were terrified when they saw Jesus walking on the sea because
49. According to peter, believers who are reproached for the name of Christ are blessed because the spirit
2. Two outstanding qualities of Joseph as a leader
18. When the walls of Jerusalem were broken down the survivors who escaped the exile were in great
34. According to Romans, all who were baptized into Christ were also baptized into his
50. According to Corinthians, the same spirit gives varieties of gifts while the same lord gives varieties of
3. Asherah, the strange goddess worshipped in Israel was generally believed to be the goddess of
19. Daniel and others opted for vegetables and water in place of the king’s food and wine because
35. At the second coming of Christ, those who are alive shall be coming of the
4. How long was Joshua when Moses led the Israelites out of Egypt?
20. What was God’s immediate punishment to David for taking Uriah wife?
36. Peter in his epistle charged his fellow elders to
5. “before I formed thee in the belly, I knew thee, and before thou cometh forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations” who was the speaker in the statement quoted above?
21. A parable that teaches a lesson on the demands of the kingdom is that of the
37. Baal did not answer the worshipper at the contest on mount Carmel because he
6. According to the sermon of Jesus on the mount, the meek shall
22. In his teaching on effective prayer, James said that the prayer of faith would
38. Why was God angry with Eli?
7. Forgiving out of their free wills to the saints, Paul wills to the saints, Paul commended the church in
23. “Behold, this has touched your lips, your guilt is taken away and your sin is forgiven.” The statement illustrates
39. The royal law in the scripture according to James is
8. On the occasion of Jesus’ resurrection, the presence of the angel that rolled back the stone on his sepulchre caused
24. “son of man, can these bones live?” what was God’s purpose in asking Ezekiel the question above?
40. The Hebrew midwives did not kill the Hebrew sons as directed by the king of Egypt because
9. “Tell me whether you sold the land for so much” Peter’s statement above to Sapphira was to
25. The ark that God commanded Noah to build was made of
41. According to Luke, the Transfiguration of Jesus took place on the mountain while the
10. What was Herod’s reaction when he heard the news about Jesus birth?
26. Moses ran away from Egypt after killing an Egyptian because the felt that he might be
42. James in his teaching on impartiality accuses the rich of
11. Amos is often referred to as a prophet of
27. The people who told Saul that David was hiding in the hill of Hachilah were the
43. “Never was anything like this seen in Israel”. the crowd’s reaction in the statement above was in response to the healing of the
12. Whose address led to the conversion of three thousand souls on the day of Pentecost?
28. The Jerusalem judge at the Jerusalem council was
44. David made the decision to pursue the Amalekites through
13. God sent Jonah to the city of Nineveh to
29. In Corinthians, Paul says that he who prophesies edifies the
45. “the Lord said to Moses that the people should gather just a day’s portion of bread so that he might test their
14. A good example of parental responsibility was demonstrated by
30. According to James the prayer of a righteous man is
46. “Take heart, it is I, have no fear…” this statement was made by Jesus when