0 of 10 Questions and Solutions completed
You have already completed the computer based test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Computer Based Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the computer based test.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions and Solutions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. One of the reasons why Nigeria is a mono-economy is because of her
2. If the price of bicycle changes from ₦120 to ₦80 and the quantity bought changes from 300 to 500 units the elasticity of demand for bicycle is
3. A discount house is a market where
4. In a village of 50 persons, 10 immigrated, 25 died and 5 emigrated in a year. Determined the total population
5. Economic growth is different from economic development because economic growth
6. A country’s import index by 1995 was 50 and her index of export price was 70. Calculate the terms of trade
7. The most acceptable economic measure for trade protection is to
8. GNP is not a good measure of social welfare because there are unrecorded
9. If the required reserves of a bank is 20% and ₦10,000 is paid into its demand and deposit account, what is the excess reserves?
10. A discriminatory monopoly is characterized