0 of 10 Questions and Solutions completed
You have already completed the computer based test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Computer Based Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the computer based test.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions and Solutions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. The type of government-operated in Nigeria between October 1st, 1979 and 31st December 1983 is called
2. Which of the following advocates’ equitable distribution of wealth?
3 Which of the following countries has the right to veto the decision of the security council of the UNO?
4. Promotion and discipline of civil servants is the responsibility of the
5. The process of dividing a country into electoral districts is known as
6. The citizenship of a country can be acquired by an alien through
7. To ensure the rights and freedom of citizens, the power of the arms of government must be
8. The executive arm of government includes the
9. One of the main Advantage of a bicameral legislature is that it
10. Which of these is a common feature of a totalitarian regime?