0 of 50 Questions and Solutions completed
You have already completed the computer based test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Computer Based Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the computer based test.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 50 Questions and Solutions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
14. Part of the 23 rd Hadῑth of al –Nawawi’s collection refers to purification as a
30. Muhammed rasῡlullah in the kalimatu sh – shadᾱdah means that Muhammed (S.A.W) is to Allah a
46. The earliest written records of west African history were written in Arabic’s because
15. Which of the following statements completes the HadῙth which says ‘He is not a faithful Muslim who eats to his fill while…’
31. Defrauding by giving too little and asking for too much is condemned in sῡrah
47. The first Islamic university established is west Africa was in
16. A Hadith with uninterrupted chain of authorities traced back to the prophet Muhammed (S.A.W) himself is described as
32. Standing on ‘’Arafᾱt is a major difference between Haji and
48. The initial spread of Islam in West Africa can be described as generally
1. `Lᾱ yukallifu Hᾱhu naf san illᾱ wus’ ahᾱ’
This quotation is part of
17. Which of the following terms is most closely related to divorce?
33. when you read loudly while praying zuhr in one of the rak’at, you are expected to
49. The jurist who made Tasawwuf compatible with the shari’ah was
2. ‘surely, we created man of the best stature, then, we reduced him to the lowest of the low save those who believe and good works’.
This quotation is from surat
18. Kaffᾱrah (major expiation) is compulsory upon a husband who revokes
34. Those to benefit from the proceeds of zakah include
50. The first Umayyad caliph was
3. The memorization, recording and compilation of the Qur’ᾱn ensured its
19. Part of the wisdom in instituting the ‘iddah in marriage is to
35. The last sentence in the Talbiyah is
4. Innama yuridu shaytan an yuuqiu bainakum
‘Inna mᾱ yurῑdu ash -shaytᾱnu an yῡrῑdu ‘a
Baynakumul adᾱwata wal -baghdᾱ fil khamr wal-maysir(Q.5.91)
The verse quoted above enumerates the evils of
20. The zakᾱt rate to be paid on money is
36. One of the conditions for performing the haji is the
5. One of the strong proofs of the authenticity of the
Qur’ᾱn is that
21. What percentage of the estate of a late childless wife can ht e Muslim husband inherit?
37. A Muslim who joins the Imᾱm while he is rising from the last rukῡ’ of the last rak’ah has to
6. In Islam, intoxicants are
22. The money given out a woman at the same time of contracting her marriage is known as
38. In which verse of the Qur’ᾱn are women directed to dress modestly?
7. The Qur’ ᾱnic verse (31:18) teaches against Sakhir khaddaka linaas wala tamshi fil ardri
marhat(31:18) teaches against
23. The waiting period for a divorced woman is termed
39. Superstitious beliefs are not compatible with Islamic principles because they are
8. ‘Wa lam yakun lahu kufwan ahod’
This verse of the Qur’ᾱn(112:4) says that Allah
24. When prophet Muhammed (S.A.W) led the Muslims in a triumphant entry into Makkah, all Makkans were assured of their safety if they entered the sacred mosque, remained indoors in their homes or
40. prophet Mῡsᾱ (A.S.) went to the sacred valley where he
9. ‘God was well pleased with the believers when
pledges all allegiance unto thee beneath the tree’.
This verse was revealed in connection with the
25. The prophet (S.A.W) ordered some of the Muslims to emigrate to Abyssinia
41. Kalimatu sh – shahᾱdah is the first pillar of Islam, the second being
10. From which chapter of the Qur’ᾱn is the verse which declares ‘Certainly, we created man in the best make’?
26. The monogamous life of prophet Muhammed (S.A.W) lasted for
42. what is ijmᾱ in Islamic law?
11. To maintain the quality of Taqwᾱ one has to be
27. The Truce of al –Hudaybiyyah included terms such as
43. The sources of the sharῑ ‘ah include
12. Sahῑh al – Bukhᾱri is regarded as the most authentic collection of Hadῑth because its collector was
28. Which of the following led away a section of the Muslim army when preparations were on for the battle of uhud?
44. which of the following are secondary sources of the sharῑ’ah?
13. Musnad is collection of ahᾱdῑth arranged
29. Which of the following battles resulted in more people being converted to Islam?
45. Imᾱm Ash -shᾱfi’I studied under two of his predecessors. These are