0 of 50 Questions and Solutions completed
You have already completed the computer based test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Computer Based Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the computer based test.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 50 Questions and Solutions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
13. The first Qur’anic revealed, instructed the prophet (S.A.W) to
29. The prophet described as Ruhullah in the Qur’an was ___________
45. A worshipper who remembers that he missed an obligation step of ablution after he had finished praying will have to repeat
14. The Surah that tells us the story of how the Ka’abah was delivered from destruction is
30. “Action shall be judged according to intention”
The above extract from Hadith No. 1 of a Nawawi is followed by
46. The ‘Iddah period of a pregnant woman terminated at the
15. In Surat an-Nas, protection was sought from evils of
31. The main function of Angel Azrail is
47. Of all the special prayers salat al-Janazah is unique because it lacks
16. Reference to a special night is made in Surat
32. Prophet Isa spoke in the cradle and
48. Apart from the cleanliness of the body and clothes the devotee who wants to pray must also ensure the cleanliness of the …………..
1. ‘by him who dominates my soul I swear that you are the prophet of this nation ………. You will be abused and you will be persecuted. If I should ever live to see that, I shall help the cause of Allah’. Who made the statement above?
17. The verse wa la sawfa Yu’tika rabbuka fatarda is immediately preceded by
33. The five most important prophets in Islam were
49. A father or guardian can give out his daughter or ward in marriage under the principal of Ijbar provided that …………….
2. The ninth year of hijrah is known as the year of
18. A Makkan surah with the man objective of reassuring the Prophet (S.A.W) at a time of distress is
34. Which of the following prophets, according to the Qur’an, lived for not less than nine hundred and fifty years?
50. Sadaaqi is the exclusive property of the ………..
3. After the prophet (S.A.W) had migrated to al-Madinah, the first two major wars he fought against the makkans were
19. The verse (Q. 17.23) warns against
35. Which of the following prophets was an ancestor of both Arabs and Jews?
4. The prophet’s uncle who lost his life in the battle of Badr was
20. Suratul-Kawthar concerns the prophet’s
36. Iddah, the waiting period after a divorce, is
5. The Quyaysh boycotted Banu Hashim because they
21. In the verse ya ayyuhal – ladhina amanu la taqrabus – salata wa antum sukara (Q. 4.43) Allah is asking the Muslims not to attempt to
37. Performing Tayammum is justified when one
6. The success of the business venture which Muhammed (S.A.W) carried out for Khadijah was due mainly to
22. The verse (Q. 95.8) means is Allah not
38. Sawn is the abstinence from eating, drinking and sexual urge
7. The social reforms witnessed by Arabia during the life time of the prophet (S.A.W) included the
23. The official compilation of Hadith was initiated by
39. In order to make Tawaf, you are required to keep the ka’abah to your
8. The treaty of al-Hudaybiyyah was expected to last
24. The difference between isnad and matn is that
40. “Divorce is twice. Then either keep her in an acceptable manner or release her with good treatment “
Means that divorce may be pronounced twice and the woman must
9. The Khulafa al-Rashidun reigned between
25. The Hadith no 5 teaches that a Muslim ___________
41. One of the conditions of Sunni talaq is that it must be pronounced
10. The conversion of ‘Umar b. al-Khattab was a turning point in the history of Islam because
26. The expression “Man kana yu ‘minu billahi wal yawmil ‘akhir fal yaqual khayran aw li yasmut” means a believer should
42. The first tawaf which a pilgrim makes when he arrives at Makkah is called tawaf
11. The battle of Siffin led to the emergency of the
27. ‘Verily Allah has prescribed the best behaviour with regard to everything …………..’ the above quotation from Hadith 17 of an-Nawawi’s collection emphasizes the ethics of
43. If instead of four raka’at a devotee observes five raka’at in salat az-Zuhr he should perform
12. During the reign of Caliph ‘Ali, the seat of administration moved from al-Madinah to
28. Which of the following does NOT belong to the group?
44. Having met all the conditions for the payments of Zakah, Mallam Ibrahim has five hundred Naira. How much should he pay as Zakah from this amount?