0 of 10 Questions and Solutions completed
You have already completed the computer based test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Computer Based Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the computer based test.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions and Solutions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. `Lᾱ yukallifu Hᾱhu naf san illᾱ wus’ ahᾱ’
This quotation is part of
2. ‘surely, we created man of the best stature, then, we reduced him to the lowest of the low save those who believe and good works’.
This quotation is from surat
3. The memorization, recording and compilation of the Qur’ᾱn ensured its
4. ‘Inna mᾱ yurῑdu ash -shaytᾱnu an yῡqi ‘a
Baynakumul adᾱwata wal -baghdᾱ fil khamr wal-maysir(Q.5.91)
The verse quoted above enumerates the evils of
5. One of the strong proofs of the authencity of the Qur’ᾱn is that
6. In Islam, intoxicants are
7. The Qur’ ᾱnic verse (31:18) teaches against
8. ‘Wa lam yakun lahu kufwan ahod’
This verse of the Qur’ᾱn(112:4) says that Allah
9. ‘God was well pleased with the believers when pledges all allegiance unto thee beneath the tree’.
This verse was revealed in connection with the
10. From which chapter of the Qur’ᾱn is the verse which declares ‘Certainly, we created man in the best make’?