0 of 10 Questions and Solutions completed
You have already completed the computer based test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Computer Based Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the computer based test.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions and Solutions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. A number is selected at random between 10 and 20, both numbers inclusive. Find the probability that the number is an even number.
2. In a basket of fruits, there are 6 grapes, 11 bananas and 13 oranges. If one fruit is chosen at random, what is the probability that the fruit is either a grape or a banana?
3. Find the difference between the range and the variance of the following set of numbers 4,9,6,3,2,8,10,5,6,7 where εd2 = 60
4. An arc of a circle subtends an angle to at the centre. If the radius of the circle is 6cm, calculate the area of the sector subtended by the given angle [π = 22/7]
5. A cone with the sector angle of 45o is cut out of a circle of radius rcm. Find the base radius of the cone.
6. Given that log_a2 = 0.693 and log_a3 = 1.097, find log_a13.5
7. If 8^(x/2) = (2^(3/8)) 〖(4〗^(3/4)), find x.
8. Simplify ((2√3+3√5))/((3√5 -2√3 ))
9. Differentiate (6x^3-5x^2+1)/(3x^2 )
10. d/dx cos (3×2 – 2x) is equal to