Use of English JaMB CBT III
Computer Based Test Summary
0 of 13 Questions and Solutions completed
You have already completed the computer based test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Computer Based Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the computer based test.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 13 Questions and Solutions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
In each of questions 1 to 10, choose the option nearest in meaning to the word or phrase in capital letters.
1. Some men will continue to cause offenses until they are given A TASTE OF THEIR OWN MEDICINE.CorrectIncorrect
2. Okibe was rusticated for his derogatory remarks about the principal.CorrectIncorrect
3. Justice is difficult to enforce because people are unwilling to accept any loss of SOVEREIGNTY.CorrectIncorrect
4. There are still virtuous women in our society today.CorrectIncorrect
5. This type of response is TYPICAL of a lazy teacher.CorrectIncorrect
6. Akin is an INVETERATE gambler.CorrectIncorrect
7. He was too PETRIFIED to give the closing remarks at the conference.CorrectIncorrect
8. During a particular time of the day, the road SHIMMERS in the heat.CorrectIncorrect
9. Every human being is VULNERABLE to communicable diseases.CorrectIncorrect
10. Mariam looks rather FURTIVE to Shehu.CorrectIncorrect
In each question, 11 to 13, choose the option that has the same vowel sound as the one represented in capital letter(s)